***EXCLUSIVE RIGHTS Agreement***
*Track Outs Sent Within 24 hours
*Receive a download link instantly.
*Independently sell unlimited copies.
*Unlimited commercial usages.
*Must give credit to Odan The Great
*Odanthegreat.com owns 100% of the publishing rights of sound recording/composItion (unless other agreement is made)
This license agreement to the Sound recording/composition title is effective immediately after purchase by and between the seller (hereinafter referred to as the "Licensor" a.k.a "Odan The Great") and the buyer (hereinafter referred to as the "Licensee"). Licensor warrants that it is the Author/Composer and can produce the original material in which the Sound Recording/CompOsition was made. All licenses are non-refundable and non-transferable.
This agreement will be emailed to the Licensee's email address used to purchase the Sound recording/composItion, detailed with the licensee information to complete the transaction.
1. Use. The Licensor hereby grants to Licensee, an exclusive license (this "License) to record vocal synchronization to the Composition partly or in its entirety and substantially in its original form.
2. Rights of usage. The Licensor hereby grants to Licensee, an exclusive license to use Master Recording in the reproduction, duplication, manufacture, and distribution of phonograph records, cassette tapes, compact disk, digital downloads, other miscellaneous audio and digital recordings, and any lifts and versions thereof (collectively, the "Recordings", and individually, a "Recordings") worldwide for unlimited copies of such Recordings or any combination of such Recordings, condition upon the payment to the Licensor a sum of_____________US Dollars, receipt of which is confirmed. Additionally licensee shall be permitted to distribute unlimited internet downloads for profit and commercial use.
3. Performance Rights. The Licensor here by grants to Licensee an exclusive license to use the Master Recording in unlimited for-profit performances, shows, or concerts.
4. Broadcast Rights. The Licensor hereby grants to Licensee an exclusive license to broadcast or air the Master Recording in unlimited amounts of radio stations.
5. Credit. Licensee shall acknowledge the original authorship of the Composition appropriately and reasonably in all media and performance formats under the name of the Licensor in writing where possible and vocally otherwise.
6. If the Licensee fails to pay the Licensor, timely complete the payments provided for hereunder, or perform its other obligations hereunder, including having insufficient bank balance, the licensor shall have the right to terminate License upon written notice to the Licensee. Such termination shall render the recording, manufacture and/or distribution of Recordings for which monies have not been paid subject to and actionable infringements under applicable law, including, without limitation, the United States Copyright Act, as amended.
7. Indemnification. Accordingly, Licensee agrees to indemnify and hold Licensor harmless from and against any and all claims, losses, damages, costs, expenses, including, without limitation, reasonable attorney's fees, arising of or resulting from a claimed breach of any of Licensee's representations, warranties or agreements hereunder.
8. Miscellaneous. This license is non-transferable and is limited to the Composition specified above.
9. Publishing. Licensee, owns 0% of publishing rights of sound rEcording/composition(s); (unless other agreement has been made). Licensor, owns 100% of publishing rights Of Sound Recording/composition. Licensee retains 100% publIshing rights for Writer/author. Any other agreement would be in writing before the Sound Recording/Composition would be published.
Licensor..........Cool Life Publishing